Employment Opportunities (Yes, we are hiring!)
Interested in working in a fast changing high pressured but rewarding environment where the work you do matters?
We work with some of the biggest companies in the world on a global basis
Sausalito, CA Office
SaaS Product Manager
While much of the work will be accomplished remotely, we require you be available to attend in-person meetings in our Sausalito, CA office from time to time. Additionally, you must be able to work some hours that correspond to the work hours of our teams in Mumbai, India and London, UK.
We are a tight knit team and believe in helping each other whenever there is a need. We expect that you share this philosophy as it is fundamental to our success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicate ideas, requirements, project timelines between business and engineering
- Act as the primary conduit between customers/leads and Eyvo teams
- Create and manage product specification documents and schedule
- Participate in management meetings as it pertains to product development
- Conduct industry feature comparison analysis
- Participate in Eyvo’s effort to improve internal systems and processes
- 4+ years of experience of product and/or project management in B2B enterprise SaaS software space
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Superior time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to strategically analyze and prioritize competing projects
- College education (preferably business, information management, technical)
- Good understanding of business processes
- Familiarity with programming languages, procurement industry, accounting is a plus
- Fluency in Hindi is a plus
If you think you are a good fit, please submit your resume and letter of interest to [email protected]
Customer Success Executive
- Swiftly answer all questions and share best practices.
- Obtain or route questions to appropriate team members to achieve expedient customer replies.
- Forge relationships with our customers.
- Uncover customer needs and channel them back to our product team for integration into the Eyvo development roadmap.
- Qualify prospective users by identifying who is most likely to benefit the most from Eyvo’s offers.
- Offer captivating product demonstrations and help prospects & customers understand how Eyvo and its software could best address their needs.
The qualities you possess:
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role, ideally a full-cycle customer support role in enterprise SaaS.
- Ability to quickly learn and test new ideas and approaches.
- Structured, organized, collaborative mindset.
- Empathy, positive energy and can-do attitude.
- Great written and verbal communication skills, fluent English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (prefer MBA).
- Fluency in standard office productivity tools like Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, email, etc.
- Work experience in at least one of the following: technology industry, SaaS, procurement, supply chain, corporate purchasing, accounting.
We are always on the lookout for talented programmers who can bring their “A game” every day.
- Who think outside of the box
- Who can look at the wider picture to put the work they do in the context of the overall business mission.
- Who are team players
- Who are personable and easy to get along with
- Self-starters – can think on their own
- Accurate with a neat and tidy coding style and an ability to test their work before submittal
- Comfortable in an Agile coding environment
Senior ASP.NET Software Developer
- 4-8 years of software development experience
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Working knowledge: MVC, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Node JS, JSON, AJAX, Crystal Report
- Comfortable with group work and self-managed projects/task, effective and proactive communicator (verbal and written), excellent reasoning ability, fast learner, ability to handle pressure
- Competent English verbal and written skills
- Advanced university degree (in technical field such as Computer Science)
Angular JS Software Developer
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Angular JS and Type Script
- Working knowledge: REACT, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, JSON and Node JS
- Familiarity with: MVC, C#, SQL Server
- English proficiency
- Team player, dependable, eager learner, good listener, detail oriented, sense of urgency, professional maturity
- University degree (Technical preferred)
We are very picky who we work with but if you think you might have what it takes then please complete the information below and include your up to date resume/cv. Include at least 2 professional references on your resume – they will be verified. Initial interviews will be conducted remotely.