Track Stock Movements, transfers, receipts, issuance’s is now simple
Our eBuyerAssist eProcurement Software (aka eBA) is a fully integrated eProcurement suite and one of its optional plug-in modules is the inventory control or stock management module.
eProcurement Inventory Module
When a requisition is processed into the system – you may not be required to go and order it from an external source if you already have enough of the item in stock.
The system first checks its inventory and will allow fulfillment of the request without even raising a PO.
You may have various different locations where you keep your inventory: warehouse, trucks, the office closet. With eBA you can track all your inventory in each of these different locations and keep an enterprise wide consolidated view of all of it, all of the time.
If stock levels fall low, the system has the ability to raise an order for replenishment. If you have critical items you cannot run out of, it will allow you to keep a buffer stock and raise orders for replenishment or for direct fulfillment.
Integrated into your internal catalog
Your users may order from the internal items catalog to book things out of inventory instead of ordering direct from the supplier.
- Stock levels increase from the Receiving module
- Issue stock items to a cost code
- Low stock advisories
- Allows the return to stock of issued items
- Permits manual and automatic stock level adjustment
- Stock listing reports with stock values
- Reports on all stock movements between locations
- Multi-location warehousing
- Integrates with Vendor Punchout process
- User access is role based