WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY VERY SERIOUSLY
Please be aware that Eyvo takes your privacy and data protection very seriously.
We have physical and logical security around all our clients’ personal data and business information.
All our web servers are physically protected by both state-of-the-art hardware firewalls and software firewalls and is also physically separated from our internal network and thus from our development and production systems.
Our security is constantly reviewed as part of our internal compliance certification. All access to our public network infrastructure is passively audited.
The only data we will capture from you is that which you complete yourself on the registration page. We only use that information for our internal use – It will not be passed to any third party by way of sale, lease, rental or any other form of transaction.
Eyvo gathers two types of information about our web site users:
1) Data that users provide through optional, voluntary registration
2) Aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. Such information enables us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and help us better understand the demographics of our audience.
Eyvo, Inc have subscribed to the US Dept of Commerce privacy Shield Program that covers both EU-US Privacy and Swiss-US Privacy – More information about this program can be found here and our participation in this program can be confirmed here.
You may also like to know that as part of our Privacy Shield membership we subscribe to The International Centre for Dispute Resolution® (ICDR®) is the international division of the American Arbitration Association® (AAA®) and the world’s leading provider of dispute resolution services to businesses in matters involving cross-border transactions.
Who this policy applies to?
- Our Customers who have signed up for our Service.
- End-users of our Customers who interact with our Service.
What this policy covers?
The goal of this policy is to help you understand:
- What data we collect from you
- What data we collect automatically
- How we use data we collect
- How we share data we collect
- How we store and secure data we collect
- How you can access and manage your data
- Other important privacy information
- What data we collect from you
What data we collect from you?
We collect data about you when you provide it to us by using our Service, as described below.
- Account and profile information: We collect information about you when you register for the Service, such as name and email address, as well as other various settings and contact information.
- Content you provide through our Service: When using our Service we collect various information about your company and the Services you provide to your customers.
- Information you provide through our support channels: If you elect to use our customer support, we will collect any information you choose to share with us.
- Payment information: If you decide to upgrade to one of our premium plans, we will collect payment information such as credit card details.
What data we collect automatically?
By using the Service there is some information we get from you automatically.
- Your use of the Service: When you use the Service we track certain information to help us better understand how you’re using the Service, such as what features you use and how frequently.
- Device and connection information: We collect various pieces of information about your network connection, such as IP address, so that we can protect the Service against abuse. We also collect information about your device such as what type it is (laptop, tablet, etc.) and what browser you’re running so that we can improve the quality of the Service, as well as resolve any issues you may encounter.
How we use data that we collect?
How we use your data depends on how you utilize the Service. Following are the purposes for which we use your data.
- To provide the Service and customize your experience – We use your information to provide the Service and tailor it to your needs.
- For product development and research – To improve our Service, we will often look at our customer data to better understand what it is you’re using the Service for. For example, if we find that customers are using certain web conference providers, we will use that information to develop integrations with those services.
- For customer support – We use your information to resolve technical issues and to respond to requests for assistance.
- For safety and security – We use information about you to verify your account and to monitor for suspicious or fraudulent behavior.
How we share data we collect?
Our Service inherently requires sharing some of your data with other Service users and some third parties in order to function.
Sharing with other Service users
- For scheduling: We must share some of your data with them so that they know what they’re scheduling and with whom.
- For administration: For certain kinds of accounts we will share your information with the administrator(s) of the account. For example your name and email are shared with your account administrator.
- Sharing with third parties: Third parties that we share data with do so under direct instruction from us and abide by policies designed to protect your information.
- Service providers: We work with a few third-party service providers to enable customer support, hosting/development, payment processing and communications.
- Integration partners: If you choose to take advantage of our various integrations, we will share the minimum amount of data with them to perform the desired task.
- Legal / law enforcement: In exceptional circumstances we may share information about you with a third party if we believe sharing is necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations or governmental requests.
- How we store and secure data we collect: We use extreme care when handling your data and always use industry standards where applicable.
How we store and transmit data?
We store your data in our own servers operated by Rackspace data centers located in the United States. You can read more about their physical security here.
We always use secure connections (TLS/SSL) to transmit data in between Service users and third parties. We encrypt all personal identifying data stored in our databases at rest. Payment data is stored with our billing provider, which is PCI-DSS compliant.
Access to your database is limited to a select group of our employees on a need to know basis.
We make an effort to protect your data through several security measures, however please remember that no system is 100% secure.
How long we keep data?
We keep user data for varying lengths of time, depending on the type of data and how you’ve configured our Service.
- Account data: We retain account data for the lifetime of the account, as it’s mandatory to use the Service. We also retain any data necessary to comply with legal obligations and resolve disputes.
- Content you provide: If your account is deactivated, we retain some of your content so that other Service users that you have collaborated with will be able to continue using the Service in an expected manner.
- Booking data: By default we retain booking data for the lifetime of the account. However, you can configure our Service to automatically delete booking data a certain period of time after it is no longer useful to you.
- Payment data: We retain payment data for the lifetime of the account as it’s mandatory in order to use our Service.
- Notification of security breach: We will notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of a security breach or configuration weakness which could have allowed your data to be exposed.
How you can access and manage your data?
We strongly believe in giving you access to export or delete data at your will. The following are your rights:
- The right to request a copy of your data in a structured, electronic format
- The right to object to our use of your data
- The right to request deletion of your data (“Right to be forgotten”)
In some cases we may not be able to comply with requests, such as a situation where compliance would result in another user’s personal data being exposed, or where we are prohibited by law.
In situations where you have asked us to share your data with a third party, you may need to contact those parties to have your request fulfilled. If you have unresolved concerns or feel your rights were infringed, you may have the right to complain to a data protection authority in your country of residence.
How to make a data request?
In some cases we have automated tools to help you obtain or delete your data, and in other cases you’ll need to make a data request to our customer support team.
To make a data request, please login to your account and use the customer support tools. Alternatively, you can send us an email from the address you used to create the account. In some situations we may ask for additional proof of identity so we can ensure the privacy of our other customers.
How to access and update your data?
Our Service allows you to access and update your information from within the Service. For example, you can access your profile information from your account, as well as booking data and other content you had previously supplied us.
How to delete your data?
If you would like to have account data deleted, please make a data request. Please note that we may need to retain certain data within your profile for record keeping purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.
Opt-out of communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. Even after you opt out of promotional emails, you will continue to receive transactional emails from us.
Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your data in a format you can move from one Service to another. Should you request it, we will provide you with an electronic file of your account data.
Other important privacy information
Our policy towards children –
Our Service is not designed for individuals under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from them.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted to this page, and if they are significant, we will notify you via email and within the Service. We will also keep previous versions of this policy which are available upon request. You are advised to review this policy periodically for any changes.
If you disagree with any changes to this policy, you will need to stop using the Service.